Wentworth Metal Recycling Website:
This is an accessibility statement for the Wentworth Metal Recycling website.
Wentworth Metal recycling takes the following measures to ensure a more accessible and engaging site for all users of the Wentworth Metal Recycling Website:
- Include AODA Compliance as part of our mission statement.
- Include AODA Compliance throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual WCAG/AODA training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal WCAG/AODA quality assurance methods.
WCAG Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve interactivity for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. the XpertVR Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the WCAG/AODA standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility compliance of the XpertVR Website. Please let us know if you encounter barriers on the XpertVR Website:
- Phone: 905 527 1707
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 492 Wentworth Street N., Hamilton, ON
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
AODA Technical specifications
The AODA compliance of the Wentworth Metal Recycling Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.